This website includes information on how Videa collects, stores and processes personal data. For further information please contact us at email@example.com
Videa Produkcija, d.o.o.
Stara cesta 2
4220 Škofja Loka
Company ID: 6944035000
Phone: +386 31 715 024
What personal data do we store and process?
Information about customers that we receive via online forms and email
Personal data: Name, surname, email, phone number
Purpose: Preparation of an offer and project execution
Storage of the data: Until completion of the project or a maximum of 30 days when the project does not go forward.
Information about website visitors
We do not process or store information about website visitors. Google Analytics enables us to see all the data only as a sum or total; we do not see or process individual data.
Information about individuals who rent our equipment
Personal data: Name, surname, address, tax number, ID number, telephone number
Purpose: To find and contact the person if they do not return equipment or if the returned equipment was damaged.
Storage of the data: A maximum of 14 days after the equipment has been returned.
Sometimes it is necessary to exchange other personal data with clients for the purposes of the implementation of the project. In this case, both parties sign an additional agreement, which precisely defines the scope of the exchange of personal data, its handling, the purpose of its use, the storage period and other information relevant to the handling of personal data.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Personal data can be processed on the following legal basis:
- When processing is determined by the law or when processing is required in order to fulfil our legal obligations;
- When processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion of the contractual/business relationship;
- When we have consent for processing your personal data.
Which personal data do you have to give us?
Individuals can freely decide what personal data they will forward to us. In the case of equipment rental, they are obliged to share some personal data, based on the terms for this service. They cannot use the service without sending this information.
Who has access to my personal data?
Only authorized individuals who are responsible for client communication and project execution at Videa.
What are my rights with regard to personal data?
You have the right to ask for:
- Confirmation on whether we process your personal data or not;
- Access to your personal data, including the purpose of processing, the type of personal data, and the planned period of storage;
- A free of charge copy of all your personal data;
- A change to the personal data we are holding when it is not correct;
- The deletion of the personal data;
- The termination of use of personal data.
When can you terminate the consent?
You can terminate consent at any time or request the deletion of all the data at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be answered at the latest in five working days after its receipt.